bedroom,

Room Decorate

10:26 AM !ncreamnia 1 Comments

I've turned my bedroom into a cute bedroom. WHOA...cute? heheh just my thought. The wall was super plain white and i kinda bored with it. I did soooooooooo much fun here, as you can see, i painted it all with pink and purple. You knew i loved hello kitty so much, that's why i painted my wall into pink. Hihihhiihi...

Again and again my doll, ikit, was helping me to make this bedroom alive! Muahahha... She had cute stencils ^^ , i took a flower and grape shape.

those art except the flowers came from my golden hand :p


@_@ my bad, the watermark must be '!ncreamnia2011'

You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. Dazzling Couture the premiere jewelry selection.

    Get free glass bead bracelet with every purchase.
    We provide classy dazzling affordable jewelry
    (Bracelets, Necklaces, Earrings) for every day
    woman. Our accessories are tailored to be
    versatile with casual wear and formal wear.
    Please Visit: http://www.dazzlingcouturejewelry.com/
    FB. http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Dazzling-Couture/157450721065354

    ReplyDelete