Desember 27, 2012

The Trees and The Wild

Btw, i trully loooooooooooooooove this photoshoot theme! We wore sumthin that connected with earth tone, such as grey, black, blue. Telling you about forest, of course there were some animals rite? It can be monkey (what? monkey? lol), tiger, lion, you named it.

I've never prepared for every photoshoot that i did. I mean, everything that i did just went like that for every spot and moment. How about the wardrobe? ahahah of course i only imagine what i will wear before the photoshoot xp.

Before doing the photoshoot, of course i dunno which theme that i will take. I just saw my backyard, then i caught 3 colors in my eyes...green, black, and brown. Suddenly I thought about forests. Then i thought about animal print! Yeahhhh i bought a long sleeve leopard long sleeves with faux fur texture a long time ago at Pasar Senen for only 5k or IDR 5000 :))))) BEST BUY AGAIN!! :D

My lovely friends Candy a.k.a Dennis (fringe) and Rene a.k.a Iren (stripes) brought some clothes, Dennis wore a shirt with fringe, and Iren wore stripes shirt. Dennis's shirt remind me of Flinstone xixixiixxiix xp. Totally love with what we wore that day!

Seeing the title, this post it's not about a band "the trees and the wild" at all XD. Me and my friends did fun photoshoot with theme trees and wild ummm all i can say is forest!... Hmmmm but okay, by seeing the theme i just remember the band! HAHAHAHHA ;p .Playing one of their song then scrolling this post yes? :")


























There are natives living in the jungle,
Running wild and naked through the trees. 
There are satellites above tracking every move, 
To calculate how to sell them what they'll never need.

It's like a jungle atmosphere and we're three monkeys baby...
because it's wild like a zoo...
A thousand birds up out the tree, girl, like a swarm of bees.

*The zoo - R. Kelly ; White Noise - Rival Sons*




White noise, white noise. 
Carrying the poison to the girls and boys. 

There's a message coming to me when my cellphone rings, 
To remind me that I'm never alone. 
They say the radiation will kill me eventually, 
Along with every machine that I own. 
*White Noise - Rival Sons*





If you wanna be my friend
You want us to get along
Please do not expect me to
Wrap it up and keep it there
*-Misread-KOC*



Personal shots time!
candy wore: rene's fringe shirt, my plastic chain necklace+charm bracelet
rene wore: her stripes tanktop+cardigan+skirt+tights
my shoes+necklace+headpiece+rope belt

studded earring-bazaar, d-i-y studded collar+bracelet, long sleeve leopard-pasar senen
gifted jeans skirt+tight, shoes-nike

used this photo on my birthday March 18, 2012


Like two kangaroos
Rattling and moaning
Out here in these woods
...
Those are the sounds I wanna hear
When you're moaning in my ear
...
A thousand birds up out the tree
Girl, like a swarm of bees
That is how it's gonna be
...
Like two cheetahs running free
African butterfly to me
You're my safari fantasy
*The zoo - R. Kelly*



How come no-one told me
All throughout history
The loneliest people
Were the ones who always spoke the truth
The ones who made a difference
By withstanding the indifference
I guess it's up to me now
Should I take that risk or just smile?
*Misread-KOC*

Fierce time is up! Let's giggling time!



See ya !

Hohohooh long post rite! you just scrolling about 46photos hihihiih. 
It was quite stole my time to edit those photos. PHEWWWWW... But i looooooove the result! :D .Which photos do you like the most? Oh! i love them all >.< i hope you guys enjoy this post. 

7 komentar:

  1. Dear Acil (can I call you that way?),
    makasih sebelumnya udah membaca blog de dan meninggalkan komentar.

    De sudah add FB nya Alan dan msg2an.

    Insya Allah Sabtu nanti de mau berkunjung ke RS Fatmawati, karena ada pasien lain di lantai yg sama (Alan 404, mas Catur di 403A). Semoga de bisa berbagi pengalaman dengan mereka dan menyemangati untuk bisa sembuh sepeti de.

    BalasHapus
  2. nice one ♥
    i've known you from teh instagram ☺

    claireteressa.blogspot.com
    keep in touch ☺

    BalasHapus
  3. Hi, you must been had a lot of effort to do that editing, fiuh..
    Photoshop is fun, so much fun, heheh.
    do you mind to exchange link or follow each other?

    BalasHapus
  4. beautiful outfits *_* your blog looks very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  5. Adore your photo effect! incredible!



    www.anisacrament.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...