June 11, 2014

TRESemmé Style Seeker Hunt #RoadToNewYork #MBFW x Gogirl! Magazine

I'm way too excited about this challenge! TRESemmé Style Seeker Hunt #RoadToNewYork #MBFW x Gogirl! Magazine... Yup Mercedes Benz Fashion Week on September 2014 LIVE at NYCCan you imagine? Walkin with a lot of photographers and paparazi around you to snap how hectic the situation, how fabulous the event and how many celebrities you can see. Oooh, you might get the snap too from them about your outfit, your whole look, candid this and that...

Thinking about Spring/Summer 2014 will be, i think i'm going to change my hairstyle after this post ;)



Outwear - Gifted, Shredded Tee - Online Shop, Vest - Daddy's Stuff
DIY Ripped Jeans, Shoes - Zalora, Choker - L.I.N.F



Like my picture on my instagram about TRESemmé Style Seeker Hunt #RoadToNewYork #MBFW x Gogirl! Magazine, so you can help me to win the challenge...

 

Mau nonton langsung New York Fashion Week? Join TRESemmé Style Seeker Hunt Road To New York now!  Click: http://bit.ly/1qySpoc
#RoadToNewYork #MBFW
Share it!
Pin ThisShare on Google PlusEmail This
Back to Top