life

Let Me Take A Selfie

6:28 AM !ncreamnia 2 Comments

What's inside my Lenovo pink? These photos below are the latest... Actually i'm not 'a gadget person' but having this Lenovo S850 complete my look and my style. So many people told me that i'm stylish person. Ummmm but i'd like too call my self as i'm a personal style blogger. Even you saw soooooooo many photos in blog i wore unique outfit, i still feeling i miss something in my outfit until i found this gadget. 

I choose Lenovo S850 in pink so that pink color can hype my style. Even i wear black outfit from head to toe, wear casual outfit, or even pijama :D :D
This Lenovo Pink is such a fashion statement thing for me.

**i love to snap my outfit without worrying about the result because it has 13MP rear camera with flash too
**i love to snap ma face xD without worrying the quality too >.< ugh (#girlsworldproblem) because it has 5MP and also you'll surprise with S850 filter effect inside the camera
**i love when people lookin at me because my phone is HYPE ;p

everything above already aswered with my Lenovo S850 in pink. AHHHHHH too die for 

Dont just wondering girls! after Lenovo officially launch this S850 you should buy the pink one because it's limited color, or white color to make you looks classy, or choose the dark blue to make you even more cool! #StyleSnapShare #LenovoInStyle #LenovoS850 #selfieeee


i don't need filter effect :D just the right font camera with LENOVO S850



Byeeeeeeee everyone, see you next post!!! me want playin around with my nu Lenovo... Wohoooo~~~~





Stay in touch with Lenovo here:





You Might Also Like

2 comments:

  1. Love your style :)

    Xx

    http://www.featherdressy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the recommendation :) you look great!

    http://ivankawu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete